Held: October 29, 2016
Hyatt Olive 8 Seattle
1635 8th Avenue
Thank you for participating in this Post Program Survey. Your feedback is important and will help shape future programs.
1. When utilizing one of the four commercially available botulinum toxins in the United States, which of the following statements is true?
A. The units / doses of each formulation are interchangeable
B. The units / doses of each formulation are unique and non-interchangeable
C. Clinicians should use conversion tables to determine the dosages
D. Pediatric and adult unit /dose conversions are interchangeable
2. What is the correct CPT for chemodenervation of right 10 upper extremity muscles including biceps, pronator teres, and pectoralis major?
3. True or False – The American Academy of Neurology (AAN) 2016 Guidelines on the Use of Botulinum Toxin for Spasticity, Headache, Other Brain Disorders state that for manifestations of adult spasticity involving the upper limb, aboBoNT-A, incoBoNT-A, and onaBoNT-A should be offered as treatment options.
4. The most common movement disorder mimicking Cervical Dystonia is _______________.
B. Meige syndrome
C. Spasmodic torticollis
D. Essential tremor (ET)
5. A combination of positive and negative signs and ________________ in muscles produce common patterns of upper motor neuron (UMN) dysfunction.
A. Clonic contractions
B. Local muscle relaxation
C. Rheologic changes
Comments / Questions / Suggestions
This iframe contains the logic required to handle Ajax powered Gravity Forms.